National Day Holiday Culture and Tourism Market in 2019
Based on the data of local cultural and tourism departments, telecommunication operators and online travel service providers, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism estimated that 782 million domestic tourists were received nationwide on the seventh day of National Day in 2019, an increase of 7.81% over the same period of last year, and that domestic tourism revenue reached 649.71 billion yuan, an increase of 8.47% over the same period of last year. Among them, on October 7, China received 509.73 million domestic tourists, an increase of 8.78% over the same period last year, and realized 40.78 billion yuan in domestic tourism revenue, an increase of 10.34% over the same period last year. Affected by such positive factors as scenic spot price reduction, high-speed free, cultural and tourism integration and strong supervision, tourist satisfaction and sense of access have steadily improved. There have been no major accidents or major complaints concerning travel safety in China.
1. Promoting travel by means of literature and enriching the tourism market by means of cultural activities.
2. Travel to Zhangwen, Holiday Tourism to inherit the red value.
3. Host-guest sharing, beautiful scenery set off a good life.
4. Strive to be a civilized tourist and consciously practice the socialist core values.
5. Outbound tourism, market prosperity and consumption become more rational.
6. Tourists are the most important, and the market runs safely and smoothly.